We have summarized everything you should know before you climb into the cockpit here. Detailed information on transport, prices and use of mountain carts can be found at the bottom of the page and in the general terms and conditions.
- Minimum age: Children under the age of 12 are only allowed to use the route in the presence of a responsible adult of age. Children under the age of 10 and a height of less than 130 cm are not allowed to use a mountain cart alone. The minimum age for accompanying children is 6 years.
- Safety: Helmets are compulsory and closed, sturdy shoes must be used. Appropriate outdoor clothing is as well necessary. Helmets are handed out directly at the pick-up point.
- Equipment: Goggles for the wind are recommended.
- Instruction: There is a short instruction for each mountain cart rider, given by the mountain cart staff directly at the pick-up point.
- Course: The mountain cart route is just under 8 kilometers long. It is not allowed to leave the course. Please note that this is a natural track and that it may also have bumps, water channels and surface irregularities. The route must be used with foresight and always ready to brake.
- Opening times: uphill ride on Gaislachkogl Gondola, daily 9 am - 4 pm