Linienbus Sölden: Sölden - Vent
As a card holder of the Summer Card you can use the busses free of charge.
Attention bus Sölden - Vent: bikes are not transported!
Travel times: see bus schedule
Price - according to tariff list https://www.vvt.at
Please refer to the transport regulations in the bus timetable of the VVT - Regio Ötztal. The timetables are available in all sales points, your accommodation and all information of Ötztal Tourism. Please note the muzzle requirement for dogs carried.
T 0043 5254 3550
The hiking bus runs from the middle of June to the end of October 2023.
The exact journey times can be found at www.vvt.at from approx. mid to end of May 2023.
- The fares are subject to the regulations of the VVT.
- Reduction on presentation of a valid Guest Card.
- Free of charge for Summer Card holders.
- Registration is required for groups of 8 or more. Possible additional costs are to be expected.
T 0043 5254 3550
FACTS SKI AREA SÖLDEN
Today: 08:30 - 17:00
31 state-of-the-art mountain railways featuring a total capacity of 65.500 persons per hour, guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing.
Ski area between 1,350 - 3,340 m
144 km of slopes, including 69,8 km of blue ski runs, 44,8 km of red trails, 27,4 km of black pistes and 2 km of skiroutes are available.
Snow is absolutely guaranteed from October trough May:
- the ski area's high-Alpine location (1,350 - 3,250 m)
- 2 glacier ski areas at Rettenbach & Tiefenbach
- snow making systems covering appr. 70% of all slopes
Connection between the ski area and the glacier slopes by gondola called Golden Gate to the Glacier.
longest ski trail (15 km) featuring 2000m elevation change,
free parkinig areas and free Wi-Fi in the ski area. Skidepots- and Skirent at the base stations (sport shops).
T +43 5254 5080