- Please note that Bergbahnen Sölden ("BBS") only conclude contracts that are based on their general business terms and conditions ("AGB -BBS").
- In the winter season, the lift tickets are valid in the ski area operated by Bergbahnen Sölden (winter ski area and glacier ski areas).
- From a validity period of 3 or more days, the lift ticket is also valid in all other ski areas within Ötztal (Gries, Hochoetz, Niederthai, Obergurgl/Hochgurgl, Vent) during the winter season (this does not apply to season tickets).
- As a rule, the validity of the lift ticket starts on the day it is issued. All lift tickets – except for graduated half-day passes and 1.5-day tickets – may upon request be purchased in advance. Lift tickets may already be used on the day prior to validity as from 3.00 pm. Lift tickets shall always be valid for consecutive days, an interruption is not possible (except for flexible ski passes).
- The current prices for various services can be found in the official BBS price list. "Dynamic" (changeable) prices apply to online tickets. A mixed price is calculated for tickets during overlapping season times.
- Lift tickets shall be personal and not transferable. Misusing lift tickets or, respectively, obtaining a service under false pretences will be liable to criminal prosecution and reported to the competent authorities. Any misuse shall result in the immediate withdrawal of the lift ticket. Do not buy any lift tickets from third parties – they could be blocked!
- Extension/postponement of the validity period of lift tickets already purchased is not possible.
- Without restricting any other statutory or contractual claims for reimbursement or damages concerning the visitor, BBS will voluntarily reimburse the fee paid even in the event of a sports accident within the Sölden ski area: the lift ticket of the accident victim will be reimbursed at the skipass desk upon presentation of the official accident report issued by the local slope rescue (no refund for accompanying persons). The days not used will be reimbursed from the day after the accident. Hourly tickets and 1-day tickets are not refundable. When reimbursed, the rescue and first aid costs for the slope rescue operation will be deducted immediately according to the accident report/invoice.
- Before using the services provided by BBS, the visitor has to acquaint himself with the general terms and conditions of Bergbahnen Sölden, the respective conditions of transport, the information details displayed on the access points to the mountain lifts and in the base stations, the safety measures communicated by BBS in connection with COVID-19 and the FIS rules.
- The use of the services of the BBS requires different processing operations in relation to personal data of the visitors.
- Reductions (children, youths, disabled, snow kids) shall only be granted – without any exception – against presentation of an ID card with photograph. Thank you for your understanding that our ticket desk staff must not make any exceptions.
- A reduction for disabled persons will be granted for a documented grade of disability of 60 % or more. In this case, the children’s rate shall be applied (not valid for season tickets).
- Please note the information at the access points of the mountain lifts and in the base stations.
- Discounts and prize game promotions are not valid for season tickets.
- The children’s rate shall also be applied in case of persons having reached the age of 80 years or more (age group according to current price list) (not valid for season tickets, one way trips).
- Payment options at ski pass desks: cash in Euro, debit card (Maestro), credit card (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX).